cant sync calendar

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by theguy386, May 31, 2011.

1. theguy386

theguy386 New Member

Hey guys, for the longest I had used this little trick to sync my full calendar for the past 3-4 years:

but now I am unable to do so. Once I try to sync my calendar it gets stuck with the "sync icon" and just doesnt want to sync OR refresh.

Does anyone know of a way to sync all events tracking back for a few years?
  2. tedmeister

tedmeister New Member

Finally, someone with the same issue I am having!

I had noticed that when the phone is factory reset, the sync to calendar does not sync old events, although it does sync future ones. So I did as you figured out - I manually set the phone time to 5 years ago, then did a sync. After quite a few minutes, it completed, then I set the time back to automatic and everything was fine.

This stopped working for me also about a month ago, and all calendar sync pretty much stopped. I now also have the 'stuck' sync icon, and new events entered on the Web into my gmail calendar do not show up in my phone ever. I updated to Gingerbread yesterday, and the sync worked...once. Now it is back to being more or less broken. Looking for any assistance...help!
  3. Cindy62707

Cindy62707 New Member

Did anyone ever get the sync to work for all appts past and future yet? This is very frustrating! I wasted most of the day reading and trying all kinds of things, including clearing the storage, setting the date backwards, etc but nothing works.
Search tags for this page

htc cant SYNC CALENDAR

sync