1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Mp3 Sync Issues

Discussion in 'Android Audio and Video' started by rmonroe, Jan 11, 2010.

1. rmonroe

rmonroe New Member

Hey guys, I had a hell of a weekend trying to load my music on my Droid. I have about 3 seperate issues I struggled with, so I'll try to keep it simple and ask for advice!

Is there a way to have the music player refresh itself after you have loaded or deleted music? Every time I load music, the player will refresh the first time, but always seems to go back to the home screen on its own before its finished, and then it won't recognize the rest of the files in the folder!

Second, has anyone else had problems with certain files not showing up randomly? I have mp3's mostly but also some mpeg3 &mpeg4's, and some of them show up and some don't. I can't figure out any difference in the ones that are missing from the ones that are there.

Thanks for the help anyone!

Robert
  2. snowman

snowman New Member

I've had no problems at all
    it won't work with any protected files of any sort but mp3 mp4 should be fine.
    I just use start , my computer and drag and drop, after card is mounted that it works good for me
    also SD mount to refresh card info just by touching the app.
Search tags for this page

sync droid mp3 problem