Play Mp3's sorted via directory not tag

levi_v

Reaction score
Hello all, wondering if anyone has found a music player that will play the Mp3's via what directory they are sorted in. I can re-tag everything, but it will take me forever to do that to around 8,000 Mp3's. If there isn't a player that will group them is there a way I can create different playlists? Also anyone know of some good tag software perhaps an auto tagger?

legnadibrom

Reaction score
There's one called "music folder player" but so far it only force closes everytime I try opening it, I've kept it on my phone hoping for an update that works

OP
L

levi_v

Reaction score
Ya, I tried that one also and it was really buggy.

PatrickJ

Reaction score
I use Media Monkey, great for making play-lists, can also drag play-lists from other software like I Tunes.

It also keeps the order of the song along with album art while transferring using the stock droid music app.

I've tried every music app out there to sync up & Media Monkey works best for me.

OP
L

levi_v

Reaction score
I just downloaded one called mort player and it looks like it is working how I want it to...finally!

legnadibrom

Reaction score
I just downloaded one called mort player and it looks like it is working how I want it to...finally!

I've tried that one, too,
aside from lagging a few times, I like it quite a lot and I'd probably use it as my primary player, but it doesn't scrobble to last.fm