Crackling MP3's?

mbspark

Reaction score
Anyone else out there have a crackle pop issue when using the music player to play mp3's?

I can play music through slacker or Rhapsody with no problem. It's only with my mp3's on the device. Tried many different songs at different levels and the same thing. Thought it was very odd.

Despite the music issue and my battery life being awful, to me, this is the best phone I've had. BB8830 --> Storm --> Droid 1 --> PRO!

ionfreon

Reaction score
I am having the same issue. I can really tell when listening to audio podcasts. Whatever it is, I think it also effects calls too.

lexhair

Reaction score
Call/sound quality is going to be a deal breaker for this phone. There's no way you can work around it. There are just too many reviews and anecdotes about poor audio quality to be ignored.

ravenhawk

Reaction score
You may have a lemon. I am getting the occassional weird moment on an MP3, however my first Droid Pro had horrible call quality. I had them send me a replacement, and this one works great. I think there may be a significant portion of these out there that are screwy like that, but not all.

mtavenger55

Reaction score
Is it easy putting MP3 songs on the Pro & can you import CDs simular to an iPod?

ravenhawk

Reaction score
I just drag and drop them into the media/audion folder, or download them using "Music Wizard" (just discovered that app... it's amazing).

bwhite757

Reaction score
Mp3's play perfect on mine. Call quality is also great.

Call customer care and get you a replacement.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App