Mounting card gives scandisk ?

MinConst

Reaction score
Each time I mount the card in my Motodroid I get the question do you want to scan this disk? There might be problems with some files. I tried scanning it but it just UN mounts. I also tried checking it in tools in windows. It wont allow a scan.
I'm running Windows7.
I haven't seen any damaged yet but it's another step to get it mounted. I have to choose continue without scanning.
Anyone have a remedy for this? I can't find it posted.
Thanks
Paul

RichStevenson

Reaction score
Each time I mount the card in my Motodroid I get the question do you want to scan this disk? There might be problems with some files. I tried scanning it but it just UN mounts. I also tried checking it in tools in windows. It wont allow a scan.
I'm running Windows7.
I haven't seen any damaged yet but it's another step to get it mounted. I have to choose continue without scanning.
Thanks
Paul

I'm not positive about this, but I think that message pops up because you don't unmount the phone in Windows before you disconnect.

brucin

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola X Pure
I have the same issue. I unplugged the phone without unmounting it once and now the message won't go away. I'm running win 7 32 bit also.

OP
M

MinConst

Reaction score
I just downloaded the drivers from Motorola and it doesnt seem to help. I have also tried placing the SDcard in my mini holder and I get a card error when I plug it into my reader. Hmmm. I wonder if I could format the card somehow?

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm running Windows7.
Thanks
Paul
I got this error every time on Windows 7/64 laptop until I downloaded the Motorola drivers. I don't remember where I got them, but the link is either on this board or Alldroid.