Motorola Service Eating Battery

Oaklands

Reaction score
I have had a problem creep up that I cannot put my finger on. A yellow icon that says Motorola Services is eating up my battery.

The CPU total will be low but the Keep Awake will be very high. I have cut off everything i can think of. Any ideas what could be causing this? I did have excellent battery time but now it really is bad.

djspy

Reaction score
I had the same problem and noticed it started running the sane time I had the music player running. I went inti settings>live music information settings> and unchecked all that useless stuff (to me).

OP
O

Oaklands

Reaction score
I had the same problem and noticed it started running the sane time I had the music player running. I went inti settings>live music information settings> and unchecked all that useless stuff (to me).

I have not been playing any music at all. I have just done another cwm restore from December 5 (I'm rooted) and I know the phone was working right then. Going to watch it again tonight after I take it off the charger. The last time I restored, earlier today, the only thing I did was update a few select apps and downloaded Juice Defender Ultimate. I'm almost thinking it has something to do with it. I never had these problems when using the basic version.

It seems something keeps hitting the wakelock while the phone is off. Tried watchdog the other day and it didn't really show me anything.

droidshot®

Reaction score
This same junk is eating my battery up also. Plus it's making my phone run very hot. Did anyone figure out what it is and why it's eating more battery than the display?

droidshot®

Reaction score
This same junk is eating my battery up also. Plus it's making my phone run very hot. Did anyone figure out what it is and why it's eating more battery than the display?
Go to device setup, then connect accounts. Uncheck Facebook because that is the CULPRIT!Now my battery will last from 5:30 am / 2:30 am with heavy use.