Motorola Rumor Roundup

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
The fingerprint scanner is on the side? That sounds hard to use I like a real button like the Z2 force that I can use partially as mouse to replace the virtual buttons I hope they keep the z
2 force method. I hate face I'd doesn't work very well

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
It sounds perfectly easy to use. Think about it.....If you are right handed, your thumb is probably normally near where the new fingerprint reader is. Convenient. If you are left handed, your index finger is probably wrapped around the phone normally and near the new fingerprint reader. Convenient. Yes, it also can be setup to use as a navigation button just like the Z2. Have you looked at the Moto website and read any of the info yet? :)

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
The fingerprint scanner is on the side? That sounds hard to use I like a real button like the Z2 force that I can use partially as mouse to replace the virtual buttons I hope they keep the z
2 force method. I hate face I'd doesn't work very well

I said the same about the fingerprint scanner on the back of the phone. thought it would be a major inconvenient. but when I got the phone it turned out to be a major convenience. It will all depend on how you pick up the phone.

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
I just watched the video and looked at the fingerprint reader on the side looks uncomfortable and I tried on my Z2 to click a volume up down with my right thumb very hard and it would be tough to use it as a navigation button . I do see they ha e the touch gestures like old blackbery z30 how ironic they are going backwards to what blackberry tried and lost with.
I hope they don't do it on the z3 force

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
The Z3 Force will be exactly the same, only with Shattershield

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2

Don't think I will.like the side button we'll see maybe I should stock on Z2 forces as spares in case the side button bombs

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I'm not sure how a side fingerprint scanner will "bomb", but whatever. The way I normally hold my phone it should work out great for my right thumb. I will let you know shortly after the Z3 Force is released, since I plan on buying one.

OP
PereDroid

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Someone else did the button in the side and it worked well.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
This is what cracks me up about Moto. They don't really change the Z2 series much, physically, because it needs to support Moto Mods. They get bashed for being boring. They change the Z3 physically, and try & do something a little more innovative, and get bashed for that. Geez!

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
This is what cracks me up about Moto. They don't really change the Z2 series much, physically, because it needs to support Moto Mods. They get bashed for being boring. They change the Z3 physically, and try & do something a little more innovative, and get bashed for that. Geez!

nobody is ever satisfied - gotta complain about something :)

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I'm satisfied.

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
My Z2 force is the first phone with a fingerprint button I don't want it to change to the side why mess with perfection. Z2 force is the. Z3 sounds worse and who needs more screen . Use a tablet if you need more screen #bringthebutton back

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Sounds worse? That's just crazy talk. It's a change, that's all. I like it and look forward to buying one.