(Motorola) Nexus 6 vs (Huawei) Nexus 6?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
20865-2cef5b4d_945_556.jpg

With rumors of Huawei making a QHD 5.7 display Nexus I am left wondering if it is worth considering over the Motorola Nexus 6. Say what you will about the size and the software but the Motorola Nexus 6 has been a beast of a device performing as I would expect out of a Motorola phone. I personally do not know if I trust any other radios outside of Motorola after going from Motorola to all other manufacturers and finally back to Motorola again. The only other manufacturer who's radios I may trust would be HTC.

Source: Huawei-Made Nexus Reportedly Features 5.7 QHD Display Snapdragon 810 Processor Droid Life

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I look forward to trying out a new company.. I love my Nexus 6 and it's a beast... but I just think this radio thing is overblown.. I know I'm city boy but I've used other companies just as good.. One Plus being a good example.. I just think peeps get caught with the over hype

Tapped by NexusSix

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I look forward to trying out a new company.. I love my Nexus 6 and it's a beast... but I just think this radio thing is overblown.. I know I'm city boy but I've used other companies just as good.. One Plus being a good example.. I just think peeps get caught with the over hype

Tapped by NexusSix
I guess it is all where you live. I am speaking from experience. Where I could not get a signal on my nexus 5 or Note 2 I am getting on my nexus 6. I even check again periodically to see if it was an issue where the towers may have been upgraded recently. Before I did not notice so when I heard people talk about it I shrugged it off.

Like anything I guess it all depends on where you are at in the world.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I guess it is all where you live. I am speaking from experience. Where I could not get a signal on my nexus 5 or Note 2 I am getting on my nexus 6. I even check again periodically to see if it was an issue where the towers may have been upgraded recently. Before I did not notice so when I heard people talk about it I shrugged it off.

Like anything I guess it all depends on where you are at in the world.
Yeah man that's me.. I shrug it off bc I've never experienced worst signal.. Haha
I'm happy we gotz choices

Tapped by NexusSix

Reactions: cr6

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Personally Google dropped the ball on the moto 6.. Which is kinda crappy.. People have been waiting on that device.. And just knew it would be epic... Then.... Enter vzw... And moto +Google and their crappy handling... Grrrrrrr

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I haven't seen rumors of the screen size of the next Nexus, 5.7 would be very nice. I've also had no issues with the LG radios in the G2

on the move..

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
I used to think moto was God of all radio related till I got a Sony phone which put moto to shame. Besides having faster Internet speeds it also gets 4g lte signal in areas where moto would drop to 3g.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I used to think moto was God of all radio related till I got a Sony phone which put moto to shame. Besides having faster Internet speeds it also gets 4g lte signal in areas where moto would drop to 3g.
Haven't used a sony phone. May have to try one in the future.