Nexus 6 review

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Yet another reason I like capacitive buttons.. I couldn't have foreseen this.. But this is bad.. People have been looking forward to a moto nexus for years.. And its plagued with launch issues.. Eesh..

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
Great review! I played with one of these today. I'm still not a fan of the way stock Android looks (launcher ftw), but the phone was buttery smooth. I liked the build quality a lot.

Oversaturation on Samsung phones is totally optional now and controlled in the settings!

Reactions: cr6
OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yet another reason I like capacitive buttons.. I couldn't have foreseen this.. But this is bad.. People have been looking forward to a moto nexus for years.. And its plagued with launch issues.. Eesh..

I am the opposite as I feel like capacitive buttons add more space. With on screen buttons you can hide them and have more screen real estate . But hey that is the beauty of android choices because really they both have their pros and cons.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I am the opposite as I feel like capacitive buttons add more space. With on screen buttons you can hide them and have more screen real estate . But hey that is the beauty of android choices because really they both have their pros and cons.
Well.. Most devices have a chin any ways.. But its all subjective.. It prevents occurrences like this from happening.. That's the big plus for me, on the use of capacitive.. Having owned a g3..i never really warmed up to on screen...