Motorola Milestone T-Mobile US issue

hjunjin

Reaction score
Hi guys, I got my milestone like 10 days ago and found mms setting for T-Mobile US from T-Mobile Community Forum. But the problem is that I am getting a small mms pictures.
Is there any other way to set up the mms or fix this issue? Is there any guys using the mms with normal pictures? If so please tell me how you set up the mms setting. Thank you:)

Dacoolkid011

Reaction score
Hi guys, I got my milestone like 10 days ago and found mms setting for T-Mobile US from T-Mobile Community Forum. But the problem is that I am getting a small mms pictures.
Is there any other way to set up the mms or fix this issue? Is there any guys using the mms with normal pictures? If so please tell me how you set up the mms setting. Thank you:)

Im having the same problem, can anyone help us please.

xue

Reaction score

"same here help!! "

Chillin05

Reaction score

Where did you get the milestone from..?

xue

Reaction score

what do u mean where do we get milestone from.....? do u have an android phone?......go google it up :)

Chillin05

Reaction score

what do u mean where do we get milestone from.....? do u have an android phone?......go google it up :)

Yes I have a VZW Droid(Milestone) which I was asking where you got it or in other words what country are you in.

xue

Reaction score

Chillin05

Reaction score

Yes I have a VZW Droid(Milestone) which I was asking where you got it or in other words what country are you in.

idk but its unlock so anyone with a sims card should be able to use it....like t-mobile....in U.S...

That's is true but you can't use the 3G network with it because of the frequency of the phone. The Milestone supports up to 2.5G which means you can use your phone to make calls bluetooth & wifi but the service won't be that great because tmobile & at&t is on 3G. Also here's another important factor. Milestone Can't Be Rooted.

xue

Reaction score

idk but its unlock so anyone with a sims card should be able to use it....like t-mobile....in U.S...

That's is true but you can't use the 3G network with it because of the frequency of the phone. The Milestone supports up to 2.5G which means you can use your phone to make calls bluetooth & wifi but the service won't be that great because tmobile & at&t is on 3G. Also here's another important factor. Milestone Can't Be Rooted.

yes it can be rooted......n i am rooted..to....n theme(beyondtheocean).....do ur research first b4 u talk ur crap....n by the way bluetooth n wifi works fine for me...so....

Chillin05

Reaction score

yes it can be rooted......n i am rooted..to....n theme(beyondtheocean).....do ur research first b4 u talk ur crap....

talk my crap... LMAO all this hostility over a phone... LMAO I Just ask you where you got it & I did do my research and look online and read multiple pages on it before I put anything up mainly because I was looking into buying two of them for myself. After reading on it I stuck with the Droid. Calm yourself down it aint that serious... lol

xue

Reaction score

yes it can be rooted......n i am rooted..to....n theme(beyondtheocean).....do ur research first b4 u talk ur crap....

talk my crap... LMAO all this hostility over a phone... LMAO I Just ask you where you got it & I did do my research and look online and read multiple pages on it before I put anything up mainly because I was looking into buying two of them for myself. After reading on it I stuck with the Droid. Calm yourself down it aint that serious... lol

just because u have a droid n ur rooted....u talk like ur all that lol...its cool

Chillin05

Reaction score
Lol were good... Xge I was looking at ordering a milestone to put on tmobile but for all I mines well get a mytouch. The feeling isn't the same tho. I not all that at all I had to read like every one else... lol

Chillin05

Reaction score
Lol were good... Xge I was looking at ordering a milestone to put on tmobile but for all I mines well get a mytouch. The feeling isn't the same tho. I not all that at all I had to read like every one else... lol but that's why I ask where u got it or what area ur in cause in the states you have to order it smh. I read everything on it tho.

xue

Reaction score
Lol were good... Xge I was looking at ordering a milestone to put on tmobile but for all I mines well get a mytouch. The feeling isn't the same tho. I not all that at all I had to read like every one else... lol but that's why I ask where u got it or what area ur in cause in the states you have to order it smh. I read everything on it tho.

the new mytouch slide 3g coming out ....