Motorola Media Link PC Software

FireDroid

Reaction score
I use dvd catalyst 3 and just drag and drop for movies and vids, for itunes library, I use itunes agent which puts the droid on your itunes then you just drag and drop or add stuff to through "add to" then right click on the Itunes agent icon in the tray and there is an option to synce just like you would with an Ipod.

has worked great for me.

Also just as a note, if you have DRM music in your library it will not show up on the droid, you have to upgrade your titles to plus for them to work.

droiddoes1912

Reaction score
Thanx for the heads-up FireDroid! Just installed iTunes Agent, and am ready to go. Just need my Droid now. :(

mjs31

Reaction score
I use Handbrake for all video conversions. It is free and does not get your videos out of sync if you FF or RW them on the Droid. The others I have tried do tend to get out of sync including dvd catalyst.
As for the other poster...I have never heard of having to unmount and remount you sd card. You are plugging in the Droid to your computer and then going to the notification bar on the Droid and selecting "Mount"? This should work without issue.
Overall the easiest way to move files to and from your droid is just drag and drop like you would a flash drive. Itunes files being the exception as are DRM files which you will need to work around....

nelsons

Reaction score
mjs 31 Thanks!!!
I didn't know about the notifications, problem is resolved.
I did download DVD Catalyst from Cnet the free version has no droid option Just an
FYI

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If you have troubles under WIndows seven,

right click on the Setup.exe, go to properties and run it in compatibility mode to vista SP2
That will work ;)

Tigger

Tig,

Thanks for the tip. I had tried a few times to get this thing to load and it would not. Using your tip it loaded immediately. :)

FireDroid

Reaction score
DD1912, no problem

Nelson, the demo version does not have a droid option but I beleive he said to use the iphone setting as they are close. His paid version which is only $10 has settings for the droid SD and HD. Easy as pie, put in DVD and it reads the disc and then hit go and it will convert it and put into videos folder, from there just drag and drop to droid.
I have only had one sound/video sync problem out of the 15 I have done in the last couple days.

Go to the audio/video section and there will be a ton of info on this as the delveloper of catalyst is a member here and helps trouble shoot. I tried handbrake, and while it is free it is a little more harder to use if you are not to tech or computer savvy whereas catalyst is super easy even for a knuckle head like me!