Motorola Media Link

astevens54

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Is anyone using Motorola Media Link? I came across it this morning while looking on Motorola's Droid software page and wondered if it's worth the install.

darreno1

Reaction score
I use it to create playlists and to sync my music. Works great.

Vancelot

Reaction score
Does it sync your album art? When i use Windows Media Player to sync it does not sync the album art. I have to manually copy them.

meaker

Reaction score
IS there any other way to sync your music and photos? I use the motorola media but don't care for how it groups all your pics and muic into just one big folder for each

PridgNYC

Reaction score
I use the Motorola Media Link, and it works great. You can either use it to manage your music, or tell it to sync to your iTunes or Windows Media Player. I set it up to sync my iTunes library to my droid and it works perfectly. Playlists, artists, albums, album art, purchased songs, etc. all sync with no problems. It did take a few minutes to figure out how to set it up properly, but once I found the setting to tell it which iTunes playlists to sync to the droid, everything went perfectly.

andymellon4

Reaction score
see when i tried to connect my droid to double twist it wouldnt recogniz e it

meaker

Reaction score
Been playing with doubletwist.. It's not much better the motorola.. Would be nice if there was a itunes quality place for us to sync......

darreno1

Reaction score
Just tried doubletwist, very nice, might use it more often.

@andymellon4

Be sure to mount your sd card or else it won't be recognized.

slykr

Reaction score
I downloaded motorola media link but I can't get it to recognize my droid. I mounted the usb cable and did everything it said to do but still it won't recognize.
Any suggestions?