Motorola H17txt headset

Warrior

Reaction score
Strange problem...when I use the button on the headset to hang up it activates the music app. Does anyone know of a fix or maybe a setting to shut this off? What I've been doing was just renaming the music.apk. any help would be great thanks!

OP
Warrior

Warrior

Reaction score
Yes I understand it does all that and that's why I bought it. But when I have nothing else going and a call comes in and then when I hit the center button to hang up the phone starts the music app. I don't have songs on the phone so it plays my ring tones instead. What I have to do is rename my music.apk so it doesn't start up.

charchap

Reaction score
Warrior . . did you find the answer?!

Hello Warrior. You're the first person I've seen to ask this question. Mine has been doing the same thing since I got it. Any luck on finding the answer to this?

jstrickland1216

Reaction score
Same Annoyance Here. When I hit the center button to hang up it will launch my most recently used audio app. (Google Listen, Last.fm, Winamp and Default Music Player) Droid 1 here with 2.2 It's very annoying!

charchap

Reaction score
Got it.

Strickland. I actually got this one figured out a while back. I don't ever really plan to listen to music through the h17 so if you go to:

Settings>Wireless & Networks> Bluetooth Settings

and then hold your finger down on the h17.
Go to "Options" and UNCHECK "Media (use for media audio)" that worked for me. Hope this helps!