motorola droid replaced? should i sell!!

pookie025

Reaction score
so i got the droid replaced under the one year manufactures warranty. im thinking about selling it on ebay to buy the inedible. i just started ny two year contract in jan. should i keep this droid and wait till next year for a upgrade or go for the incredible now....

Googleaddict

Reaction score
Unless you HATE the moto droid, i dont see why there would be a reason to upgrade, expecially since youve had it for only 5 months. In a month or two there will probably be two more beasts of phones that everybody will want, plus even more coming out by the month almost. It's your choice though..

HemiDroid03

Reaction score
I say hold on, there will be a few more Android phones surfacing soon that will have better features then the incredible (720p video, hdmi port, etc).

BKS

Reaction score
I just don't think the Incredible is a major enough improvement over the Droid (other then the 8meg camera) ....everybody wants the latest & greatest, but if that were the case we'd be replacing our handsets every 3 months. Personally I'd hang on & wait until a larger technology jump occurs. The good news is you won't have to wait long....lol

jamjr74

Reaction score
It's really a personal preference thing. I traded my droid for the HTC but i was under my 30 days. i prefer the HTC over the Moto and it is the better phone for me. They are both great phones but I did not use the droid physical keyboard and found the phone to heavy for my liking. The HTC is a little faster but not enough to make a huge difference. I find call quality better on my HTC and battery life is better on the droid. I did buy the 1750 mah battery for my HTC and it is no longer an issue.