Motorola Droid Bionic Coming soon on Verizon Wireless' websit!

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That's pretty old...signed up for the email over a month ago, maybe over two months ago...

holjes

Reaction score
But i think the difference is that now it says "coming soon" instead of "this summer" as well there being a tab for it on the verizon home page now

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
hahahahaha...too funny..:p... I guess so...:D

Covington

Reaction score
Yup here's the tab!
Thanks for the notice J5311! We hear an actual release date from Moto soon! bionic tab.png

devils3023

Reaction score
dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid... Perhaps it will be released before Sept. 8 after all. Would be strange for verizon to advertise it on their homepage for 3 weeks..

Renae

Reaction score
But i think the difference is that now it says "coming soon" instead of "this summer" as well there being a tab for it on the verizon home page now

I'm pretty sure its always said coming soon.

However the tab on thr homepage seems like a very very good sign! Nothing bionic related when I click on it though.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

lemodular

Reaction score
There may be a SLIM chance that they may be available on the website before the B&M release....it has happened before.

dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid... Perhaps it will be released before Sept. 8 after all. Would be strange for verizon to advertise it on their homepage for 3 weeks..

i can read

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure its always said coming soon.

However the tab on thr homepage seems like a very very good sign! Nothing bionic related when I click on it though.

It is now they have changed it go to the verizon page without clicking on the link

devils3023

Reaction score
Perhaps someone jumped the gun on this one because the tab has been removed from the homepage now :sad:. However, if you type "bionic" into the search bar you still get the revised "coming soon" page instead of the "coming this summer" one.

Renae

Reaction score
Perhaps someone jumped the gun on this one because the tab has been removed from the homepage now :sad:. However, if you type "bionic" into the search bar you still get the revised "coming soon" page instead of the "coming this summer" one.

I just saw this too. The end of waiting? Try the beginning of frustration or the beginnning of confusion.

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just saw this too. The end of waiting? Try the beginning of frustration or the beginnning of confusion.

What's so confusing? Verizon was probably just getting that tab ready for the actual announcement. Gaffes like this happen all the time.