Motorola DEFY PRO

MO3iusONE

Reaction score
http://www.slashgear.com/motorola-defy-pro-targets-bored-blackberry-users-06237454/

Figure I'd post this on here in case anyone might be interested. I wish the screen was a bit bigger.. I wonder how the keyboard is like.. hopefully not too firm..Even though its coming out in Brazil, Id consider picking one up. They haven't said anything about the specs..and I think its running gb but I hope its not a low end phone.

Why wont Motorola make a high end phone with a qwerty keyboard? Id pay good money for that..

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Like perhaps the droid 4??? :confused:

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

OP
MO3iusONE

MO3iusONE

Reaction score
I meant a Portrait style qwerty keyboard. I can't type one handed with a DROID 4, I can't type as fast on a DROID 4 as I could with a DROID Pro and as silly as it may sound, having to slide a keyboard out to shoot out a quick text just takes too long..compared to a portrait style keyboard..

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
That's true they don't have a portrait style qwerty. Part of that might be due to lawsuits... ie apple... so people are gun shy.

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

OP
MO3iusONE

MO3iusONE

Reaction score
I cant tell if your being sarcastic or not lol..Lawsuit for what? Did Apple invent portrait style keyboards? Lol.. The Palm Treo and blackberry haves always had a physical portrait keyboard. And even before that, Windows Phone Mobile had on screen keyboards as well..

I just Motorola decides to make a DROID pro 2 and make it with somewhat high end specs