Motorola aims at iPhone 4 with Droid X Ad

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
moto-droidx-ad.jpg

The Droid X smells blood in the air, iPhone 4 blood that is. With the current antenna issues plaguing the iPhone 4, Motorola and Verizon are trying to capitalize on it. BGR reports that Motorola has begun the Droid X advertising campaign with a bang by launching a full-page ad in the New York Times today. The ad details a few of the impressive features on the device and also mentions:

"And most importantly, it comes with a double antenna design. The kind that allows you to hold the phone any way you like and use it just about anywhere to make crystal clear calls. You have a voice. And you deserve to be heard.“
Source: Boy Genius Report

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
man, the Droid X must look great on a full-page ad.

OP
danDroid

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can't wait to see the TV commercials :)

sphen22

Reaction score
lol I just made a post called Death grip about this same relative topic. Silly Itouch4's I mean Iphone

Mojo

Reaction score
That is so awesome! Ya know it all makes since now why apple got that one Guy from gizmodo home raided. They was afraid he would discover the flaw, and, expose it! Ohh.. the conspiracy theoriesthat could brew.
LOL just kidding. I do love how Motorola is seizing the moment to get their jabs in. :D

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
All is fair in Love and War.....

Apple would do the same to Moto or VZ

compywiz

Reaction score
I wish my Droid had those beautiful quality contact pictures (not to mention the people in them :))... Wonder what magic the X is working to get that.

otter34

Reaction score
Any word on whether or not the battery life will be better than Droid?

streetkid

Reaction score
I wish my Droid had those beautiful quality contact pictures (not to mention the people in them :))... Wonder what magic the X is working to get that.

Haha, no kidding.. wheres the "Screen images simulated"

mitchb2

Reaction score
I played with my friend's new iPhone 4 yesterday. He's no longer jealous of Android and he's returning the Nexus One he was evaluating.

That iPhone is sweet. Everything flows the way a good OS should. Going from camera to video to calendar to phone to texting...the thing is a work of art. Not to mention that screen and the front-facing camera.

If it really does go to Verizon it's going to explode even more.

jimbo1mcm

Reaction score
Shad Work:

We need you to Photo Shop a small person next to the real size X!!! LOL