Motorola X launching in July, Droid 2 in August

J

JohnDroid

droid_2_shadow.jpg

The news of the upcoming Verizon Android phones the Motorola Shadow (Droid X) and Droid 2 just keeps coming fast and furious. One has to wonder if these are controlled leaks and are meant to steal a little thunder from the iPhone 4 announcement.

Either way, we are stoked as the Verizon Android family is set to expand by 3 more phones in the next couple of months. BGR has broken the news that the Motorola Shadow is set to launch in July. Shortly after that launch the Droid 2 will be hitting the shelves in August.

You can read their post on it here: Motorola Shadow launching in July, DROID 2 in August Boy Genius Report

Last edited by a moderator:

n0yxl

Reaction score
I like my keyboard, and the Droid 2 is a *yawn* slight improvement of the Original.

<-------- is patiently waiting for that 2ghz monster phone to hit this holiday season. :icon_ banana:

altjx

Reaction score
looks good, but i'm good. too many android phones coming out, lol. i'll wait on the 2ghz phone at the end of this year :p. cant wait to see what people will say thouh

joker402

Reaction score
Ima walk into a CORPORATE VERIZON store with my PREMIUM RETAILER VERIZON shirt at 9:00 on launch date and use my moms annual upgrade to get this beast!

Then Ima go back to my store and rule the WORLD!!!!

lol cant wait for offical date.

Glock

Reaction score
My Verizon rep actually said both are scheduled for July...

Jersey08

Reaction score
So i just ordered my Droid Incredible June5th and they said i should recieve it June 26th, someone said that you have 30 days to return the phone so can i return it before the 30 days are up and exchange it for the Droid X/cover the difference in price if there is one??

WhatAboutBob

Reaction score
So i just ordered my Droid Incredible June5th and they said i should recieve it June 26th, someone said that you have 30 days to return the phone so can i return it before the 30 days are up and exchange it for the Droid X/cover the difference in price if there is one??
For the DInc they've extended the 30 days to 60 days because of the backlag. Don't know anything about difference in price, but there is the "restocking" fee...