Motorola a855

rugerp89

Reaction score
Just got this Droid from my local pawnshop. I want to activate the phone but Verizon tells me they can't do it because it's been reported stolen. Is there still a way to get it activated? or am I stuck with an expensive paper weight.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

lizard

Reaction score
Id get something in writing from verizon if possible and head right back over to that pawn shop and ask for my money back. If they refused id contact the better business bureau and my local chamber of commerce and file complaints supported by the aforementioned paperwork. I can't believe a reputable pawn shop would even be engaged in the practice of selling cell phones.

Sent from my Squidlied Droid2 using Droid Forums app.....

joeshell20

Reaction score
Sorry buddy, you ate it. Never a good idea to buy a used phone without calling the carrier to verify that it has a clear ESN. Really the only thing you can do, is bring it back to the pawn shop you purchased it from and hope they will give you your money back. See if verizon can give you some kind of proof that it is stolen. Then go to the police if the pawn shop wont deal with it. They arent supposed to buy stolen murchandise. Good luck

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App