Motocast???

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR MAXX' started by ricks, Mar 13, 2013.

1. jjdejd

jjdejd New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    bump

2. TheDroidURLookinFor

TheDroidURLookinFor Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Motocast widget was removed in the Android Jelly Bean update. Motocast was also made a stand alone app. Should be in your app tray.

3. jjdejd

jjdejd New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the response. I have checked my app tray several times and only have Motocast USB. When I activate it. It says " Contacts sync account for windows is active" and I press OK ? I do remember when I got the Jellybean upgrade, everything went wrong. I still have motocast on my computer, but no way to communicate to it. Would the original Motocast app be buried deeper in my phone?? I guess it was blown away with the upgrade? I have ver. 4.1.2 Thanks again.

4. ricks

ricks Member

Ratings:
    +4
    I still have motocast on my razr maxx with JB.

5. Rogus

Rogus Member

Ratings:
    +6
    I also still have Motocast on mine. However, it won't upload files to my computer any longer. Every time I try to turn on Auto Backup, I get a popup that says, "Backup location: Upload location not available, pls try again shortly." If I touch 'Backup location' to "Select the computer you'd like to upload to" I get the same popup. Searching the web hasn't revealed any answers. I'd given up on it a while back. I'm just passing on the info about my experience.

6. Rogus

Rogus Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Turns out it was a problem with my computer and in fiddling around with the phone yesterday posting the above message, I must have inadvertently changed a phone setting, because today I received a notification on my phone that the software on my computer needed updating. Having updated it many times before, I still went ahead and tried it again, but it still didn't work. Instead, I uninstalled it on the computer and installed a fresh version of MotoCast. Now it works again. I'm pretty sure I had previously done a reinstall on the computer, because that's pretty standard, but maybe not. It was a while ago and I don't remember. Anyway, it's working great. I'm just sharing for information to make sure I haven't misled anybody with the previous post making them think there was a problem with MotoCast on my phone.

7. jjdejd

jjdejd New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Good news. I finally found the app on my phone. For some reason, it was at the very end of a list. I never looked past "M" and just happened to scroll to the bottom and it was there. It works better than before. I'm happy. Thanks for all your help.

Search tags for this page

droid maxx motocast

how to upload pictures from dtoid razr maxx to my computrr

motocast

motocast and razr maxx

motocast droid maxx

motocast droid razr
motocast droid razr maxx

motocast for droid maxx

what happened to motocast

what is motocast on my droid razr