Motoblur??

BigE"s DROID

Reaction score
Im thinkin bout switchin from my incredible to the X....My only concern is Motoblur.Can any of you shed some light on what it is and does it suck??
Thanks

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Are you switching to the Devour or X, because you posted in the Devour forum...anyway the "Motoblur" on the X is completely different, youtube Droid X and watch the videos.

Roryb

Reaction score
I just had the worst experience of my life because of MotoBlur. I had to add a line to my account so my AT&T dealer gave me a new sim card for my Motorola Atrix and said "here, put this in"... so I did. Then I got the screen that asks for my motorola ID or e-mail address. When my phone was new almost two years ago I never set up anything in MotoBlur! The only thing I can guess at is the dealer whos name sounds like you are going to get a really "great buy" must have set it up. Guess what? They got my e-mail address wrong! The e-mail address they used to set up the MotoBlur account doesn't even exist!! The only thing Motorola could tell me to do is do a factory reset and wipe out all of my contacts. I told them "no way" my whole life is on that phone, but they were really cold hearted. This Atrix is the LAST (sorry :) I didn't mean to yell) Motorola phone I will ever buy all because of MotoBlur. Motorola you lost another customer. Thank you for listening