Moto Desk Dock and Liberty Compatability

mudvayne622

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Motorola Multimedia dock can be installed on Liberty? I have Fission Rom Manger which I used to get the Black Themed Market and happened to see it in the list. Before I tried it I wanted to see if anyone already has. I know Liberty came with one but it was causing issues with the Moto Alarm/Timer app so I uninstalled it.

turdbogls

Reaction score
i have it on my phone....i hardly ever use it tho. i usually use night clock from the market. but for the couple minutes i did use it in the MM dock, it seemed to work just fine.

i do have the "weather information unavailable" text, and when i tap on it to refresh it, the clock app FC's...but other than that it seems to work fine.

OP
M

mudvayne622

Reaction score
i have it on my phone....i hardly ever use it tho. i usually use night clock from the market. but for the couple minutes i did use it in the MM dock, it seemed to work just fine.

i do have the "weather information unavailable" text, and when i tap on it to refresh it, the clock app FC's...but other than that it seems to work fine.

Did you get it from the Fission Rom Manger? Or did you find an Apk. ? I saw night clock but I just like the Moto version for some reason.

turdbogls

Reaction score
Sorry, it is just the AOSP one I guess....i didn't have a blurred DX long enough to even see what the blur one looks like.

Swyped from my DX