1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

2 requests for Liberty.

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by XDRDX, Feb 7, 2011.

1. XDRDX

XDRDX New Member

I was wondering if we could add the ability to have the 15% and 5% battery increments to go along with the rest of the 10% in the base liberty so all themes would have it in their framework already?

I know it works because I have decompiled and added it myself on the original framework from stock.

I was also wondering if anyone has a working stock moto gallery to go along with the moto camera. I tried the one from fission but it doesn't seem to work. It starts and the instantly closes.

By the way I love your work kejar and jrummy. Awesome rom and setup. I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

I have some battery icons you can add to the toolbox to if you want. They are http://www.droidforums.net/forum/li...ad-theme-liberty-1-0-updates-will-here-4.html on post #37 if you want.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk