1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Liberty 3 Multimedia dock doesn't work

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by RangerXXX, Nov 12, 2011.

1. RangerXXX

RangerXXX New Member

I just installed Liberty 3 and was wondering how I can get my multimedia dock to work. When I dock my phone nothing happens.
  2. xpbr2000

xpbr2000 New Member

Having the same problem here. the Dock service doesn't load the Desk Home. it was bringing up the default app menu when i docked. but now it doesn't do any thing. i don't even get a notification that its docked anymore. :blink:
  3. xpbr2000

xpbr2000 New Member

I reflashed the rom and my "connected to mutimedia station" notification is back while its in the dock. but still no luck with getting Desk home to launch
  4. hey_no_really

hey_no_really New Member

Same here.
  5. danielkr

danielkr New Member

You probably have to load the desk app for that. Sorry I don't specifically know what it is called. But I am curious, does your DroidX indicate it is charging when docked into the Multimedia dock when using this ROM?

Thanks,

Daniel
  6. danielkr

danielkr New Member

Still curious if your DroidX with Liberty 3 charges while in the dock. I have a problem with the Moto Car Dock using Liberty 3 v 2.0 where the dock functions but does not charge the phone. I plugged my boss' stock DroidX2 into the dock and it charges just fine.

Daniel
Search tags for this page

liberty rom dock

s3 wont work on mutimedia dock