Liberty 3 Multimedia dock doesn't work

RangerXXX

Reaction score
I just installed Liberty 3 and was wondering how I can get my multimedia dock to work. When I dock my phone nothing happens.

xpbr2000

Reaction score
Having the same problem here. the Dock service doesn't load the Desk Home. it was bringing up the default app menu when i docked. but now it doesn't do any thing. i don't even get a notification that its docked anymore. :blink:

xpbr2000

Reaction score
I reflashed the rom and my "connected to mutimedia station" notification is back while its in the dock. but still no luck with getting Desk home to launch

danielkr

Reaction score
You probably have to load the desk app for that. Sorry I don't specifically know what it is called. But I am curious, does your DroidX indicate it is charging when docked into the Multimedia dock when using this ROM?

Thanks,

Daniel

danielkr

Reaction score
You probably have to load the desk app for that. Sorry I don't specifically know what it is called. But I am curious, does your DroidX indicate it is charging when docked into the Multimedia dock when using this ROM?

Thanks,

Daniel

Still curious if your DroidX with Liberty 3 charges while in the dock. I have a problem with the Moto Car Dock using Liberty 3 v 2.0 where the dock functions but does not charge the phone. I plugged my boss' stock DroidX2 into the dock and it charges just fine.

Daniel