car/home dock phone call bug liberty 1.5

dvader

Reaction score
I have only experienced this when using the car dock, but i assume "dock mode" is dock mode, so it will probably exhibit itself in home dock mode as well (never tried)

liberty 1.5
theme gala for liberty 1.5
mods = none

Bug 1: when a call comes in and you have your phone in the dock, if you take your phone off the dock BEFORE you answer it. the dock screen goes away (obviously) but so does the call screen.. and it's NOT up in the notification bar. so you have no way to answer the call or see it or anything.

Bug 2: if a call comes in and your phone is in the dock and you answer it while in the dock, it works fine.. but if you then take your phone off the dock while still in the call. the screen goes black. if you hit the home button, the screen will light up and you can see the call up in the notification bar, but if you try to touch the screen at all (to bring the call to the foreground) the screen goes black.
hit the home button again, screen comes one.. touch the screen, goes black again.. over and over and over.
I've tried to adjust the proximity setting thinking that was it. (not that it should have affected it, since it's not being put to my head, but i tried anyways and it didn't fix it)

Can anyone else confirm this or have a fix?
I do believe i experienced it on liberty 1.0 as well. but I new 1.5 was on it's way out, so i never worried about it enough to test and verify it was a real bug.

turdbogls

Reaction score
Just tested it out with my desk dock and got no problems doing either one. so it may be a theme issue.

running Liberty 1.5
Launcher Pro
black juice green theme
I am running easy answer button, when i picked up the phone before answering it, the buttons went away, but i still had the sliders there.

there was no issue when answering the phone on the dock, then taking it out.

OP
D

dvader

Reaction score
I will try a different theme and see if i can reproduce.
thanks for the feedback