Moto Blur?

NVash

Reaction score
I have no idea how it works, but is there any chance that the Droid could get Moto Blur?

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
What do you like about blur that you want? More chances than not, theres an app for that.

I dont know much about it, but my guess its more for less-smartphones

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have no idea how it works, but is there any chance that the Droid could get Moto Blur?

I think there's a chance for everything lol. If they can port the Desire Sense to the Droid i'm pretty sure it's possible to port the MotoBlur over as well.This is entirely up to the devs though, and if 1. they feel like it, 2. if there's enough demand for it. Not sure but I'm so sure everyone wants blur lol.

OP
NVash

NVash

Reaction score
What do you like about blur that you want? More chances than not, theres an app for that.

I dont know much about it, but my guess its more for less-smartphones
I dont know much about Blur, Ive only seen pics of it. But from what I see its really handy for keeping up with your social status. Im on Facebook daily, Myspace every other day, Twitter, depends on whos talking. Itd be pretty hot to have some sort of thing like Moto Blur that connects all your social networks together, even if it takes up one whole screen. I have three and one isnt even used.

RemyL75

Reaction score
MotoBlur actually can take up to 3 screens up. But I suspect there are more under-the-hood features with MotoBlur. Like Remote Acces to the phone from a PC VIA wi-fi and the ability to remote wipe the phone.

OP
NVash

NVash

Reaction score
Thats sounding like thatd make it impossible.

RemyL75

Reaction score
Thats sounding like thatd make it impossible.

Well, for now you are prob right. The MotoBlur phones are all running Android 1.5/1.6. But Motorola has said that most of these devices will get Android 2.0 in Q2 2010. Maybe then, someone will get a hold of MotoBlur and be able to add it to a custom rom for Droid, or even a standalone app.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
It would probably be important for a phone with a similar screen resolution as the Droid to be released with MotoBlur first, but I am just speculating.