OP
bkdodger

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Moto, Nexus...these days they are getting mighty close. I mean Moto is as close to a nexus as you can get now days.

No...I just had nexus on the brain. I edited my post.
Lol... Haha I figured so.. I'm itching for a new watch... Waiting it out some.. Keeping my Moto 1st gen.. I just bought two bands for it..one leather and one sport band.. Keeping it interested.. Hahaha.
I'm also researching for another.. I'd like a sport so maybe the Moto or I'm hearing the Gear S2 3G is larger than the BT version..

S6E+ tapatalk

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Lol... Haha I figured so.. I'm itching for a new watch... Waiting it out some.. Keeping my Moto 1st gen.. I just bought two bands for it..one leather and one sport band.. Keeping it interested.. Hahaha.
I'm also researching for another.. I'd like a sport so maybe the Moto or I'm hearing the Gear S2 3G is larger than the BT version..

S6E+ tapatalk

I kept having issues with my Moto 360 and my Asus Zenwatch. But tbh there are so nice updates but I am not sure if anyone other that diehards can tell the difference. The software is the same on both so I do not feel like it is enough to go out and buy another. If you were on the fence then I would go 2, or if you were like me and took your 3rd watch back to the store then it would be time to go next gen. Other than that if you like the 360 then stick it out for the 360 3.

OP
bkdodger

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I kept having issues with my Moto 360 and my Asus Zenwatch. But tbh there are so nice updates but I am not sure if anyone other that diehards can tell the difference. The software is the same on both so I do not feel like it is enough to go out and buy another. If you were on the fence then I would go 2, or if you were like me and took your 3rd watch back to the store then it would be time to go next gen. Other than that if you like the 360 then stick it out for the 360 3.
I've had no issues.. Just hate resetting watch every time I flash a new ROM or update.. Its easy but hate it... Lol
Asus is not my style look... Something about it I'm not crazy about...

S6E+ tapatalk

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm considering a smartwatch sometime in the next few months. None of the current Android wears really interest me. I really like the aesthetics of the Apple watch. I almost prefer a square display. Definitely want AMOLED/P-OLED. I'm terrible with decisions..

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm considering a smartwatch sometime in the next few months. None of the current Android wears really interest me. I really like the aesthetics of the Apple watch. I almost prefer a square display. Definitely want AMOLED/P-OLED. I'm terrible with decisions..

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
This is an area I believe Samsung has messed up in going round with their entire new lineup. Not everyone wants a round watch and if they really want to go after Apple users, like they advertise subliminally and directly, they should have added a square variation to the new lineup like their Gear Live, with AW and Gear 1&2, with Tizen. They've gone 100% round and Tizen now, tossing a percentage of their potential customers out totally.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I agree, Samsung has the resources to compete with Apple and would definitely consider them if they had a square watch with android wear.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Agreed. I tend to think a square/rectangular watch is better for fitness. Almost everything is circular now on the Android side. I can only assume that's because the market is so small that targeting the even smaller fitness segment specifically would be a guaranteed loser.

OP
bkdodger

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I've been eyeing the older Samsung watches only thing they only work with Sammy.. I love my Edge+ but I tend not to keep phones...

S6E+ tapatalk