Most expensive app

bastosero

Reaction score
$9.99 for both Documents To Go and PhoneMyPc. I've also bought a couple of other apps like games and others. The most expensive one I saw was for Jetflicks! TV, not because of how much the actual app was, but the subscription service is quite expensive.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Seriously? I'm okay with sometimes spending 3$ on a cup of freakin coffee... how could I not be okay with spending that much to support android development and pay for apps I use every day?

truth

+5 more characters

And another big +1 with a !. It will be interesting to see how many "free" applications are still being enhanced and supported a year from now. As a consumer I appreciate the willingness of developers to invest their time, effort, and expertise in useful applications. The very least I can do is to support their efforts with a meager contribution.

coolkidd

Reaction score
I've bought a few programs for around $1.99 because I felt they were worth it. However, Doc To Go is the most expensive at $10. I have buyers remorse on that one. I wish I didn't buy it because I'm not using it as much as I thought I would. If there was a 30 day refund policy, I would do it. Oh well.

I do not have a remorse on buying my Doc To Go.... I, too, do not use it a lot. However, imagine this, when you really need to use it and it is there on your Droid.... now that is worth more than $10 in my opinion....:)

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've bought a few programs for around $1.99 because I felt they were worth it. However, Doc To Go is the most expensive at $10. I have buyers remorse on that one. I wish I didn't buy it because I'm not using it as much as I thought I would. If there was a 30 day refund policy, I would do it. Oh well.

I do not have a remorse on buying my Doc To Go.... I, too, do not use it a lot. However, imagine this, when you really need to use it and it is there on your Droid.... now that is worth more than $10 in my opinion....:)

And another +1. I could count on one hand (with most of my fingers missing) the number of times I've had to edit a spreadsheet or word document on my phone. But I recall being stuck at an airport in a blizzard when I had to respond to a colleague and could not have done so without Docs2Go. If I hadn't had it on my phone I'd have happily paid $500 for it at that moment.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
$17.95 for XtraLogic RDP client. Worth it IMHO, I use it in conjunction with DynDNS to access my home PCs and server while on the road.

When I bought Touchdown, it was only $9.99 for some reason. Maybe it was on sale.

nimbusnacho

Reaction score
i just bought phonemypc yesterday and am loving it, just wish it supported sound, but the dev seems very active in the community and mentioned something about it. so i decided to jump in and get it while its in beta and cheaper. an investment of sorts

frankieg22x

Reaction score
I Am Richer - $199.00

I havn't bought anything from the market yet

iphone has IRA Pro for $899.99

Last edited: