What are your 3 most expensive application, and are they worth it?

D

droidavie

What are your 3 most expensive application, and are they worth it?

rebornlaxer

Reaction score
I know that there was one app that costed 1,000 dollars on the app store and all it was was a picture of a diamond. One guy actually bought it. Idiot. Haha

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Touchdown and Docs to Go....Both worth every penny...

stevo95

Reaction score
I only have 3 paid apps at the moment, so I guess they are my most expensive ones:

Touchdown 19.99 - overpriced but I need the functionality I get from it, the built in email app is hopeless

Weather Widgets Donate - 0.99 or 1.99 cant remember, anyway well worth it

Grid Calendar - 0.99 - dont like it or use it anymore

PatG

Reaction score
Dogcatcher - $7.99 (I think). I used a number of free podcast app, but this one is the best and worth the money.

It's the only paid app I use.

techguru

Reaction score
Docs to Go. Was worth it when I bought it before I was laid off my job. I expect it will eb worth it again when I am employed again, so money well spent even though I am not using it now.

Touchdown. See above. Will be worth it if whatever job I get is a Microsoft Exchange shop. If I wind up in an IBM shop, then it will have been a waste since I only got to use it for three days before losing my job, but if you need to work with Exchange, absolutely worth every penny. Works dramatically better than the built in Exchange integration, and even if your employer doesn't support M$ Push, it will work as long as they have Exchange Web Access.

Locale. Worth every penny, even with the need to purchase additional plugins for all the functionality I wanted.

Alan

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
I have one app that I paid for... PDANet.

Worth. Every. Penny.

For what it's worth I would gladly pay the mobile broadband smartphone fee. But I refuse to pay for a separate dongle and $60 per month. That's weak.

Last edited:

CharlieDog

Reaction score
Gameboid emulator 4.oo absolutely worth it.

Dxtop 1.99? I think. Deff worth it

Beautiful widgets was the same price, I think and its awesome.

thistle

Reaction score
Touchdown. Worth it for work email, especially when they pay for it.
Note Everything Pro. Not sure I use it enough but really not that big of an expense.
Picsay Pro. Love it.