Most expensive app

Guchi

Reaction score
the "ludwig clock" - 99 British pounds = 152.6184 U.S. dollars

jbsangel

Reaction score
i paid $15 for Docs to go so it is my most expensive app (damn sale, wish I had paid $10 now cause it's not that great). Haven't seen Touchdown for $10, if it's ever that cheap again I'll grab it. The most expensive I've seen are Touchdown for $20 and the tethering one whose name eludes me right now for $30.

99 GBP for a clock?!

Let's spice it up (hijack if you will), what is the most over priced app in your opinion?
$10 for Locale is bs, not because $10 is too much for an app, but because $10 is too much for an app that doesn't work very well.

joemcp

Reaction score
I paid $10 for docs to go and I love it... but then I am a spreadsheet freak...

jbsangel

Reaction score
I paid $10 for docs to go and I love it... but then I am a spreadsheet freak...
I'm a spreadsheet freak too and that is exactly why I'm disappointed with Docs2Go. Quite a few Excel features it is missing, even compared to Excel mobile on Windows Mobile.

::mad::

huskur

Reaction score
after looking at apps on my ipod and it being over run with adult content in the list of apps (yes there are lots of them for ipod/iphone) i decided to see what the market had as far as apps in that category (no where near as many) but there was one on the market for $50

GHII

Reaction score
I bought one of the "designer clocks" for about $64, the clock looked nice but the date underneath was offset so I got it refunded

The Rick

Reaction score
I have only spent maybe $8 so far
I did see a medical reference for drugs that was $179.98 the other day, I don't remember the name.

shademar

Reaction score
I bought pdanet for 30$ back before I rooted and wifi tether was available. I really don't mind the cost at all...(I'm a grad student and my husband is a freelance writer, so trust me when I say it's not because we are rolling in money.) I've donated something to every dev I can think of who is contributing to the roms I use (Pete, because I'm running BB; Sholes, because of sprecovery and many other contributions; AdamZ, because he spawned the glass theme; and Taz, because I'm overclocked...)

Seriously? I'm okay with sometimes spending 3$ on a cup of freakin coffee... how could I not be okay with spending that much to support android development and pay for apps I use every day?

agdaniels

Reaction score
Seriously? I'm okay with sometimes spending 3$ on a cup of freakin coffee... how could I not be okay with spending that much to support android development and pay for apps I use every day?

truth

+5 more characters

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've bought Beautiful Widgets and Homerun Baseball 3d. That's it so far. I will happily pay for any app that is done well and is something I'll use frequently.

I was going to donate to the Home++ guy but then the development stopped and it got buggy.

[video=youtube;bOGmnnGpoqg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOGmnnGpoqg&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - TAT Home[/video]

When and if this comes out and if it runs well I'll pay for it in 2 seconds.

cyber3d

Reaction score
Emergency Central by Unbound Medicine, Inc.

$129.95

Created specifically for emergency medicine, Emergency Central is a collection of disease, drug, and test information that includes Emergency Medicine Manual, Davis’s Drug Guide, Diagnosaurus DDx, Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests, and MEDLINE Journals.

Cheap if that's your business, imo

amjacobs1

Reaction score
I've bought a few programs for around $1.99 because I felt they were worth it. However, Doc To Go is the most expensive at $10. I have buyers remorse on that one. I wish I didn't buy it because I'm not using it as much as I thought I would. If there was a 30 day refund policy, I would do it. Oh well.