More Pictures Of HTC Button-less Device

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

For those who have been anticipating HTC’s next replacement for the Droid Incredible, today’s picture leak might be what you seek. The picture above was taken of an HTC device that has been making headlines. It was originally leaked shortly after the CES event. The device has a very sexy looking button-free front slab and the Verizon logo proudly stamped on its forehead.
Some people have suggested that this could be the Droid Incredible 2. When you look at the picture below… you can see why they might think that.

Regardless, this device could be Verizon’s version of the HTC Desire HD, and hopefully we will see it at MWC in two weeks and solve the mystery.

din3.jpg

Source (Unannounced Verizon HTC phone leaks, is it the Droid Incredible 2/HD? | Android Central)

Last edited by a moderator:

EgooEspada

Reaction score
Decided I'd forget the Bionic because its so far off and go for this or the Thunderbolt. Might go with this because it's basically the Thunderbolt, but with a 4" screen. I've been waiting for HTC or Motorola to make a 4" phone for Verizon - it's the perfect size for me.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Gonna be watching this one.

riko540

Reaction score
hmmm interesting the back does look a lot like the incredible. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

EgooEspada

Reaction score
This looks REALLY nice...just when I figured I'd get a Thunderbolt...damn...lol

Well, this phone apparently doesn't have 4G. So basically its the Thunderbolt minus the kickstand and 4" instead of 4.3". Really though, it's whether you want 3G or 3G/4G. :)

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
That looks like a heck of a big camera lens....One feature I'd like to see the mfr's really work to improve, instead of just packing in more megapixels and pretending bigger means better.

tmwilson02

Reaction score
I agree this phone is very enticing. First I was excited about the Bionic, but I can see that being pushed back. Then I was pondering the Thunderbolt, but 4G won't be in my area for a long time and I am not willing the spend the extra money on something I can't use. This phone looks awesome. Hopefully we hear more about it at MWC or start getting some leaks.

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
That definitely looks like it could be the Incredible 2.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

adjangs

Reaction score
Exciting phone for me, as I don't want to pay extra for LTE and this apparently has 3g only.

A rumor about a rumor:
Could the bent usb be a clue from the leaker? There is an HTC lanyard in the background so it makes this look like an official leak. Maybe it will have wireless charging or something.

tmwilson02

Reaction score
A rumor about a rumor:
Could the bent usb be a clue from the leaker? There is an HTC lanyard in the background so it makes this look like an official leak. Maybe it will have wireless charging or something.

Very intuitive. I hope your assumptions are correct.:)

I need to upgrade, but don't want a LTE as it won't be in my area for 18 months.

Big Ry

Reaction score
Hmm...that other device just off screen looks identical to the original incredible...this is def 100% an incredible sequel. I just hope they don't truly dumb it down like is rumored cause I love the incredible.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

tmwilson02

Reaction score
I am wondering how this will fit into the release schedule for Verizon. They have the iPhone, Thunderbolt, Revolution, Samsung LTE, and Bionic coming up. Hopefully the fact that they have gone to a 14 day return policy expedites their release plans. Any ideas?