1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New Leaked Picture Of HTC Device

Discussion in 'Android News' started by WenWM, Feb 5, 2011.

1. WenWM

WenWM Premium Member Premium Member

[​IMG]

The volume of HTC based leaks that have been making headlines these days is suspiciously high; this being the latest. The leaked image above is one of the many possible unnamed HTC devices. The person who took the picture didn’t take it wide enough to allow us a better look at this button-less HTC device. Perhaps it is the new Pyramid for T-Mobile, or something else. The exterior of this phone has an interesting unibody design that I haven’t seen on another HTC device so far. This makes it harder to tell what name this picture belongs to, but this just makes MWC a little more exciting.

Anyone figure out which device this is?

Source (Mystery HTC phone caught on camera yet again | Android Central)
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2011
  2. ilikemoneygreen

ilikemoneygreen New Member

interesting... Looks very similar to the Tb in front.
  3. RyanPm40

RyanPm40 Member

Thunderbolt without dual flash and kickstand?
  4. electric6

electric6 New Member

Hmmm the same 4" display as the dinc 2. But single flash, and a more day-to-day htc design. Looks like a simpler rehash of the undeased in incredible 2. All that comes to mind is maybe a Att, or tmo version of the other phone I just mentioned. Screens to small for me...
  5. kodiak799

kodiak799 Well-Known Member

I clearly am not very artistically inclined because these phones all look the same to me! I get tired of "leaks" that don't really have any meat to them as far as specs.
  6. chameleocat

chameleocat New Member

hmmm

looks like an upgraded nexus one to me the back of the phone is almost exactly the same as the nexus one
  7. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member Premium Member

Reports indicate this is probably the Saga

From what we can tell, this is probably a new screen-shot of the HTC Saga that has had several leaked pics lately. This one comes from Taiwan and gives us a rear-view of the uni-body constructed phone. This phone looks great from the front, but not-so-great from the back. I once had a girl-friend like that...

Still no real technical details yet... but, as always, we will keep watching and digging with our sources to find out more. Maybe this phone is just an elaborate joke by HTC's marketing department. The Saga continues...