Modifying the launcher in Liberty 2.0.1

Viper128

Reaction score
Forgive me if this has been answered somewhere, but I've been Googling and searching the forum to no avail.

I have Liberty 2.0.1 installed on my Droid 2, and I can't seem to figure out how I can edit the launcher. I see lots of screenshots of people with different looking launchers. Are they different launchers? or just the stock one edited? In either case, could somebody point me in the right direction on how to replace/modify the launcher?

Thanks in advance.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Do you mean the launcher or the theme? If you mean the dock and home screen, you can use adw or launcher pro (which I use). If you want to change the icons in the notification bar and all that then that would be a theme which can be found in the toolbox under themes in the rom manager.

Sent from my Liberated DROID2

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Also you can have launcher 2 (stock liberty), launcher pro and adw on the same device and use an app called home smack to toggle between them.

Sent from my Liberated DROID2

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
I use Home 2 Shortcut(to restore double tap home to launch voice dialer) in conjunction with ADW Launcher EX and Honeycomb Mixx Theme.