Mobile Hotspot problems

duglee64

Reaction score
After the new software update that I got today, my mobile hotspot doesn't connect to my computer. If I touch manage devices, a window comes up and says Unfortunately, Settings has stopped. What is wrong?

Caren4u2

Reaction score
I have found that with the new ICS update, the phone's mobile hotspot app reverts back to the default settings. That means that it will revert back to the default SSID and password. All you need to do is reset everything....then sign on to your computer. You should be good to go.

Fonzz

Reaction score
I have found that with the new ICS update, the phone's mobile hotspot app reverts back to the default settings. That means that it will revert back to the default SSID and password. All you need to do is reset everything....then sign on to your computer. You should be good to go.

Yep, just one of the many annoying changes that came with the benefits of ICS. :blink:

Caren4u2

Reaction score
duglee64 said:
Thanks Caren4u2, that did the trick.

Feels good to finally help someone else. I've been on the receiving end of some awesome expertise. Glad I could help.

jwehling

Reaction score

What do you mean by reset everything