1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Mobile Hotspot no longer working... urs?

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Tech Support' started by JayAwhY, Oct 22, 2011.

1. JayAwhY

JayAwhY New Member

Just noticed that i am no longer able to use my mobile hotspot.. Bionic is rooted and mobile hotspot hack was applied all on a stock rom. Used the sharing connection app since several days after the bionic release. I reconfigured the setting several times with no success. Internet on the phone is functional when hotspot is activated. Unable to connect via my sony z & iphone 4S, weird.. I do have masqed crusader installed.. Any suggestion on further troubleshooting steps? Does yours still work on ur Bionic?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC
  2. JayAwhY

JayAwhY New Member

Figured it out... had to remove masqed crusader.. had to flash the rom several times to figure out which app was messing things up.. For a moment I thought maybe Verizon restricted my account for using mobile hotspot without paying for it...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC
  3. Never

Never New Member

I got this too, now all of the sudden. Rooted DroidX here on Gingerbread.
Search tags for this page
droid pro mobile hotspot

droid pro mobile hotspot not working

mobile hotspot not working verizon

mobile hotspot verizon not working

verizon hotspot no longer works
why verizon mobil hot spot no longer works