MLB At Bat 2011

bitter

Reaction score
I paid for this app on 2.2, and with opening day for my Red Sox tomorrow, I would kind of like to listen to the game at work.

But from some research, I found that it isn't compatible with Gingerbread. It doesn't even show up in the market. Does anyone know of a way to make this work?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Technoman

Reaction score
I paid for this app on 2.2, and with opening day for my Red Sox tomorrow, I would kind of like to listen to the game at work.

But from some research, I found that it isn't compatible with Gingerbread. It doesn't even show up in the market. Does anyone know of a way to make this work?

Flash your SBF back to froyo?

qman66

Reaction score

whoever said that doesnt know what theyre talking about. it works perfectly on gingerbread. mlb.tv works well as well.

Daballer155

Reaction score

I used it today on my Droid X @2.2

Video was choppy and froze alot, but audio was good

<EDIT>
My audio lags behind the video, i see them hit a fly ball and it being caught, then hear the crack of the bat..anyone else having this problem?

Last edited:
OP
bitter

bitter

Reaction score
It's not showing up in my market.

A few other apps aren't as well.

Reaction score
It's not showing up in my market.

A few other apps aren't as well.

go to the web version of market on your computer find at bat 2011 and click the install/reinstall because it should say you own it then it will dl on your phone. that what i did and it works fine for me.

OP
bitter

bitter

Reaction score
Tried that, and it says it's not compatible.

I just found out that there's a market fix, I am going to try that.

OP
bitter

bitter

Reaction score
Or not.

I'm not rooted.

OP
bitter

bitter

Reaction score
I was able to find the apk through a quick google search. Problem solved!! Phew.

tj1772

Reaction score
I want to get this clear. So is it $14.99 for the app plus $119.99 if I want to watch live baseball games on my phone.

tj1772

Reaction score
So what's the lite version. Is it no audio.