Miui ICS....

OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes I am and yes try screenshot or drocap!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

I'm 90% transpar and live wall behind via puddle drops app, (with my own default wallpaper) bad arse! And flippin FAST!

OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Love it!

Tapatalked from a MI-ICS D2

Try redarkened as well and use the part of themes you want and make your own! Its awesome:) I know we couldn't do this before on last builds...

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
Try redarkened as well and use the part of themes you want and make your own! Its awesome:) I know we couldn't do this before on last builds...

I like that feature too. I will try to find it.

Tapatalked from a MI-ICS D2

Skidoo03

Reaction score
Hey guys quick question, I'm sorry if this isn't the right place for it but I'm on the latest liquid smooth now and would I be able to just wipe all three then flash this over? Also any screenshots?

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
Hey guys quick question, I'm sorry if this isn't the right place for it but I'm on the latest liquid smooth now and would I be able to just wipe all three then flash this over? Also any screenshots?

If your going to flash the MIUI, do a data/factory wipe (best results) then dalvik, flash the new ROM, and enjoy. I don't have screen caps yet, need another utility.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score

Here's one