Miui ICS....

OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey! Checked out some themes and found Redarkened...Gauranteed to be Droid2drummer satisfaction:)

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
Hey friends, quick poll. I am applying for a full time writing position for NeverStill (the media company that owns Phandroid). Were I to become a full-time technical (hopefully all things android blogger) would you guys be interested in what I have to say? That is would you guys be likely to and read my articles and possibly recommend others to read them, and possibly share them on various social sites?

I wouldn't expect it of course. Right now it's just a theoretical, but I am really hoping for this gig.

OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey friends, quick poll. I am applying for a full time writing position for NeverStill (the media company that owns Phandroid). Were I to become a full-time technical (hopefully all things android blogger) would you guys be interested in what I have to say? That is would you guys be likely to and read my articles and possibly recommend others to read them, and possibly share them on various social sites?

I wouldn't expect it of course. Right now it's just a theoretical, but I am really hoping for this gig.

I almost applied for that myself! But time is an issue. And yes! I would love to have your articles! I'm sure you will be a great blogger. I'm behind you brother! Always! Good luck and if you ever need anything, I'm here!

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
I almost applied for that myself! But time is an issue. And yes! I would love to have your articles! I'm sure you will be a great blogger. I'm behind you brother! Always! Good luck and if you ever need anything, I'm here!

Thanks brother-dude. I appreciate that.

mgarney26

Reaction score

I'd read them and pass them on for sure dude...go for it!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well, I've been on miui for a long time without flashing..lol so, its a thumbs up as all is working flawless...

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
Well, I've been on miui for a long time without flashing..lol so, its a thumbs up as all is working flawless...

I've been running since Saturday. Almost no issues. The couple of bugs I actually found I reported to Ace. This is a slick ROM. I'm REALLY looking forward to what Cyanogen is going to do with ICS. I'm probably gonna be on this ROM until then. Unless I can pick up a Gal-Nex.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Kc, I def will have your back on this. I really hope you get it! I've thought about doing that as well, but I doubt my knowledge of the subject sometimes :)

OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Guys I can provide the positive info that I can now (with this build) use different elements of each theme, boot animation, notification, status, etc...

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Anyone else not being able to use overscroll? I have glow but I can't get any overscroll effect. I need that bounce!

OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Guys I can provide the positive info that I can now (with this build) use different elements of each theme, boot animation, notification, status, etc...

I have mine set up as a live puddle drops set to my default wallpaper, and a theme I found that keeps my status bar live at all times so its transparent and live with the ripple waves..also my pulldown and notification is light smoked and has blue trim with awesome glass and cut differently than standard giving its effect the flavor of future and classy as hell..the phone is totally awesome..I showed some customers I had this morning while fixing some devices...they want what I have and were offering money..lol I told them as I always do..Droid forums is the playground for everything android...among a few others..lol I've so far, converted ten ios customers to Android! However, I would be lying to you all if I told you I don't want an iphone 5..We are all tech smart and addictions lead us to or me anyway to want all devices and platforms...My collection is growing..as with my knowledge of these platforms...I hope to see you all expand devices! Meanwhile the D2 is still my fave..I believe its the keyboard and its ability to do so much with codes via keypress combos.....(thanks my book is a rambler? Lol) Oh yes...Peace!

OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Anyone else not being able to use overscroll? I have glow but I can't get any overscroll effect. I need that bounce!

I played with it too..never tried overscroll...brb with result bud!