Miui ICS....

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
So jakes mod does work with this?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

The mods themselves do work. V6 from Jakes also works ( i use setting 9). The only issues I had were using V6's 3g Turbo and wifi fixer settings.

You have to flash them from recovery though. Reboot, watch the led at the boot logo. When the light turns blue, press vol-down. That will take you to a pe-recovery (?) select recoveries from the list (must press return, not ok) then select latest. That will put you into CWR. Then select install zip from SD, locate the zip and flash away. When it reboots, you'll be able to use your emulator to run "modcentral".

Last edited:

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
By the way here is a fix for keyboard backlight, from possniffer, from the rootwiki thread:

[quote name='possnfiffer' timestamp='1321198361' post='229975']
the keyboard backlight has options set to 0 you need to do the following to set it to 255 full brightness . my screen rotation works just fine, and only the launcher doesnt' have the rotate but that's known in the MIUI community not specific to this rom. ok to set the brightness of your keyboard.
go to settings > Display Settings(under the Personal Tab) > Automatic Brightness ON > Advanced mode > Use custom ON > Edit other levels... > Set Top Two Values Under Keyboard Column From 0 To 255 > Save settings > Back > Back > Automatic Brightness OFF > DONE open keyboard and the light's full power
[/quote]

I found it works with auto brightness on as well.

OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's running much better now actually. Still not as responsive as cm imo but the framework is top notch. I'm messing with the build prop and overclocking a touch to try and get it up to that snappy speed I'm so used to with cm

To be honest brother, I havnt done anything to it...but 1.1 ghz stock volt...and ZERO lag, FAST dl...and etc...This is like cm7 speed on my device with, like you said, complete different ui...However, I myself still have only one issue and I've always disliked it..that's the iphonish settings ui..lol

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
To be honest brother, I havnt done anything to it...but 1.1 ghz stock volt...and ZERO lag, FAST dl...and etc...This is like cm7 speed on my device with, like you said, complete different ui...However, I myself still have only one issue and I've always disliked it..that's the iphonish settings ui..lol

Did you get the 3g turbo script to work.... Or are you running a different script? I don't like the launcher either but LP+ With KOVDEVS ics theme is sweet.

Tapatalked from a MI-ICS D2

OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Anyone seen the MIUI deskclock in market? Works and looks amazing on the launcher pro! Via Miui! Check it out! Very glassy! And 3d

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I love that phone call recording is built into the dialer (it saves the audio to the sd) I feel like a spy!

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
I'm going on 12 hours of battery and only 60% consumption.

Tapatalked from a MI-ICS D2

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I got that one while you were on retreat! Lol have you tried the MIUI one? 3D looking in market..Its very glassy! Nice but won't go on miui launcher..Use it on launcher pro!(texting at work) lol

Link please? I can't seem to find it

OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Link please? I can't seem to find it

Lemme go find it! Brb
Edit: its called MIUI dark digital clock...another edit! Here it go all! https://market.android.com/details?id=factory.widgets.MIUIDarkDigitalWeatherClock

Last edited:
OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Stupid links aren't executeable!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrshix!
Working now? Guys what do ya think? Nice?

So, now my links will work if I use the quote..but if I just post it won't work? Wtf? Never had this issue..if you hit my op link where I quoted in color you can execute, but in op no go...

OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
So, now my links will work if I use the quote..but if I just post it won't work? Wtf? Never had this issue..if you hit my op link where I quoted in color you can execute, but in op no go...

Oh I see...lol it won't let you link your own

OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Anyone else having data being curved by default? Says I can't dl an update via market without wifi and its only 1meg so, usually its a market setting but not this time..thought I saw something like this before somewhere in settings but now I can't find it! Lol