MIUI is sick :)

ksalce

Reaction score
I'm absolutely blown away by miui right now. I just have 2 questions: is this the latest version of miui out right now and is there anyway to change the status bar from being transparent to normal? Thank you.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

m1ghtysauc3

Reaction score
Yeah it's the latest version. As far as changing the notification bar, you could check themes in theme manager. I've not used it yet.

Droid 2 MIUI 1.7.22.1

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I've recently installed it again after all the fixes, and it's working pretty good. I've gotten the folder system down, and I finally have everything organized and looking good.

What themes can I use with this version? I want a good Galaxy S theme.

Last edited:

ronlsjr

Reaction score
Yes I am amazed with MIUI. I tried all the CM7 based roms and this rom is one of the best and best looking and has tons of free themes to download. All the different roms are good though.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Montecarlo97z

Reaction score
i like it alot, really cool interface and controls.. not sure if i like the iphone setup so i might switch back to launcher pro

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
Its great but I need to use different launchers. The whole "no app drawer" iPhonish thing is annoying for me.

But its fast and customizable. Which is VERY good.
MIUI is kinda like what iOS should be.

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
One piece of good news so far seems to be better battery life than on CM7, which is interesting since this is built over CM.

Hmong_Xiong

Reaction score
battery life is ehh on my D1 but i like it
Miui is beast and its somewhat difficult to find a theme u want bc almost all of them are in chinese but yup...i love the simpsons theme

OP
K

ksalce

Reaction score
Its great but I need to use different launchers. The whole "no app drawer" iPhonish thing is annoying for me.

But its fast and customizable. Which is VERY good.
MIUI is kinda like what iOS should be.

I definitely agree with the "no app drawer" deal being very annoying. What you can do though if you don't want to switch launchers but still want an app drawer is make a folder and put all your apps in it and drag it onto the dock. Everytime you install a new app you have to drag it into the folder. This may seem pretty annoying in itself but once you get used to it, it doesn't really bother you anymore. That's the best alternative besides using a different launcher. Not sure if you knew all of this but I just wanted to share that with you so I could possibly help you out and make your life easier haha.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums