missed call notification?

mdbrock7

Reaction score
I am a former windows mobile phone owner that just purchased the droid x yesterday. This is my first android phone.
When I missed a call my old windows phone would show a big icon with the numbers of missed calls. My new phone doesn't seem to do that. It just has a little notice in the upper left corner that is very easy to miss. Is there an app that will give me a more noticeable alert so that I don't overlook my missed calls?

OP
M

mdbrock7

Reaction score
I have found apps for gmail for unread emails and for unread text messages but I can't find one for missed called

razorwire

Reaction score
LauncherPro will do this now for gmail, text and calls I believe check here for a screen shot. Scroll down to the July 2nd entry. Just search the market for LauncherPro for the latest version.

JCo352

Reaction score
I'm not saying there is not a solution for your problem. However, I would like to point out to you, that little notification bar will grow on you, and will be the first thing you look at when you unlock your phone. I've been with Android since the G1, and it may take a little while to get used to for some, but once you do, I promise you won't be over looking anything that is in that notification bar.