1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Micro SD is invisible

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by RyansGirl101302, Nov 16, 2011.

1. RyansGirl101302

RyansGirl101302 New Member

Ok, so I had a HTC Thunderbolt with Verizon. I have had my 16GB Micro SD card for awhile. We switched to TMobile, placed my card into a LG G2X and WHAM! NOTHING! No phone will read it, my laptop or desktop won't read it. However the phones (old and new) and computers read the 2GB card T-Mobile sent with my Sensation.

I have photos and videos of my kids on the 16gb card and I am just beside myself that I have lost them....or so I think. Any advice or help someone can give me? Thanks!! You all were so helpful when I was with vzw just starting out being a noob hope you can help!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk
  2. RyansGirl101302

RyansGirl101302 New Member

Bump

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk
Search tags for this page
andriod lg wont read my micro sd card
can i read a sd card from an lg on a droid

g2x will not recognize sd card

htc sensation 4g not reading sd card
htc sensation wont read sd card
lg g2x not reading sd card