1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Mic good, mic bad?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by witness24601, Feb 3, 2010.

1. witness24601

witness24601 New Member

Got my droid a couple of months ago and love it. At first, the voice search (mic button next to the google search bar) worked like a champ and pulled up not only contacts, but suggestions for the internet.
    I noticed last week, however, when trying to call someone up by saying "call John Doe Mobile" that it went directly to internet, and didn't produce anything that even closely resembled what I said. I tried repeatedly, talking slower, in quieter atmosphere, and got the same.
    Wondering if anyone else has started good, and then noticed significant problems with the voice activated apps that are stock?
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

When's the last time you reset your phone? If it's been a while give that a shot. I've had mine since late November and I have no issues and call the way you describe all the time.
Search tags for this page

droid 2 bad mic

htc rezound bad mic

mic not good with apps

poor mic android phone