Metamorph

omala

Reaction score
Does using metamorph to change the status bar work on MIUI?

Reaction score
Does using metamorph to change the status bar work on MIUI?

I have gottin it to work in the past.......(ALOT of builds ago) but whatever you are tryin to change with Metamorph you can do it yourself without hoping MM works. Just take the theme you wanna change the statbar icons for use 7zip open up the framework-res/res/drawable-hdpi folder scroll down find the icons u wanna replace delete them put the new ones in an make sure they are named exactly what the original ones were named an you will be good to go flash your theme and enjoy

baddawg03

Reaction score
hi, new to metamorph, how do I open up the framework-res/res/drawable-hdpi folder? do oI need root exployer?

bigman5793

Reaction score
Yo I hav metamorph but everytime I unzip a folder/theme I cnt use it because the control file or xml file aint dere help anyone

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using DroidForums

tRu3_sKiTz0

Reaction score
Hey all, I recently downloaded
Metamorph and was wondering of anyone knew of any GB status bar themes that I could get my hands on... I have looked all over...
Sent from my D2G running HeXen

Byakushiki

Reaction score
Try droidpirate, they've got tons of metamorph stuff. Despite the shady name.

Sent from somewhere in a strangereal world.

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Has anyone tried metamorphing anything yet?

Directly from my rooted Droid 3

cyferhax

Reaction score
I'd really advise against it right now. Until we have a sbf it would be too easy to bootloop your phone playing with MM :) (not that I did exactly that on my D2 a few times.. no (whistle))

atcjeff

Reaction score
Has anyone used metamorph or ninjamorph to change the pulldown shade or status bar icons? Would like to change some stuff and figured I would ask and try to save myself some grief. Don't know how much different the file locations are from the OG Droid to the bionic.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've put my Bionic through the ringer with NinjaMorph, no issues whatsoever - if you need some icon direction feel free to ask :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

atcjeff

Reaction score
Ok, I pulled the trigger with metamorph. Wanted to change my pulldown shade. I used the file that worked for my OG Droid on gingerbread but it didn't take on the Bionic. Are the files for the pulldown shade in a different place in gingerbread on the bionic then in gingerbread on the OG Droid? Anyone have a working metamorph file to change the pulldown shade on the Bionic?