Need some help with metamorph battery theme for MIUI

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
I have a round battery theme for Metamorph, which i have edited to match my current rom each time i have made a change. It has been pretty straight forward up until MIUI. I'm on V4.1.1. Usually you just have your stat_sys_battery_100 etc. With MIUI i'm not seeing these files. I do see the charging battery icons are there, and the stat_sys_battery_1 file.

Basically, can someone give me a quick walkthrough of what i need to do for a metamorph theme for this. Or if you have a metamorph theme already made with another battery, i can just take a look at how yours is set up.

Thanks

azpilot

Reaction score
I took a look inside the MIUI zip vs what my MM battery zip is and its very different. I'm not even sure it would work. I have attached my battery MM file for you review

OP
hemorrdroid

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
Yeah, they are quite different, looking at that theme, i assume it was for another ROM correct? Really wanting to take a look at a theme for the MIUI battery. Thank you though :)

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I would love one too. I was thinking about this all morning and coincidentally you posted about it.

Personally I have trouble seeing the percent display for the battery. I dont want to use a widget because that will be running all the time and using juice just to see my battery status.

If you figure it out..please do share. I would like to change mine as well.

azpilot

Reaction score
I have not seen one new theme with any change to the MIUI battery only because you have the options of solid, percentage or line across the top.

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I can only find the charging png files. Otherwise I would have changed it

Sent by draining my battery......

Ozzie

Reaction score
I would love one too. I was thinking about this all morning and coincidentally you posted about it.

Personally I have trouble seeing the percent display for the battery. I dont want to use a widget because that will be running all the time and using juice just to see my battery status.

Change the battery to the battery bar...it's way cool. One of the things I like most actually.

OP
hemorrdroid

hemorrdroid

Reaction score

Change the battery to the battery bar...it's way cool. One of the things I like most actually.

How do you go about changing this? I dont see it in settings anywhere.

azpilot

Reaction score

How do you go about changing this? I dont see it in settings anywhere.

Settings | Battery you have 3 choices: percentage, graphic or bar at the top

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I personally dont like the top bar option, nor the percentage option.

I prefer graphically...I guess its not a big deal. I can always use a battery widget.