[MetaMorph] NFL Logo Pulldowns

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So...if I drop the hon3scr3am, and apply your DarkBlu them a MM should work??

What I can do is make you one that is compatible with the Bionic, the pulldown is a little larger at 540x1080 and haven't worked in any animation to any pulldowns, but on stock 5.5.893 or 5.9.901 or KIN3TX base or with my DarkerBlu theme the pulldowns should work fine... but DT has a couple themes that cannot be removed by installing another theme over it, and may cause a soft brick which would require you to fatsboot recover

srmason6

Reaction score
That makes sense, I will re install the base and then your theme, (it is compatible?)and then go from there

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That makes sense, I will re install the base and then your theme, (it is compatible?)and then go from there

I just realized that I never did release the DarkerBlu for KIN3TX...soirry about that, the DarkerBlu was for SHIFT3R...but once you get the KIN3TX base installed post an image of which Patriots logo you'd like in the pulldown (or RedSox..lol) and I'll create the MetaMorph for it.

srmason6

Reaction score
MBK,
I am running Kin3tix base, with the .901 radios etc., is it possible to make your theme with this image as the pulldown, or would it be easier to MM it on top?View attachment 45681

thanks,
Scott

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
MBK,
I am running Kin3tix base, with the .901 radios etc., is it possible to make your theme with this image as the pulldown, or would it be easier to MM it on top?View attachment 45681

thanks,
Scott

I'll see what I can do with that as a pulldown fpr a MetaMorph.zip, I had my theme prepped for KIN3TX except for the framework and SystemUI, when I get some time I'll take a look at the new KIN3TX base for .901

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Alright here is the Patriots pulldown...was a little tough because it was a full poster but I managed to retain most of the image while still applying a bit of transparency... This should work fine on the KIN3TX base ROM since that was what I used when I applied the pulldowns while on KIN3TX.

Patriots_Pulldown_MM.zip

attachment.php

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I know several of you already downloaded the Patriots one above, but here's another one of the Patriots for you to choose from...

Patriots_Pulldown2_MM.zip

attachment.php

Last edited:
OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
MBK,
I have Kin3tx on my bionic with the updated radios, ans 43ver root, running Hon3yscr3am, will a Patriots MM work with that, or should I try to go back to .893? Any plans for a Bionic theme, or am I missing it somewhere?

thanks,
Srmason6

Sorry bro, seems that the MMs don't work with the .901 compatible KIN3TX...unfortunately...I only tried on that ROM w/ my DARK3R Blu theme, so not sure if it'd work on the base KIN3TX .901