[MetaMorph] NFL Logo Pulldowns

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you cannot get it to boot up then you need to either use djhackers' restore process or use the Bionic's stock recovery to restore to stock w/root

in the process of getting it done with releasedroot ... hope i can get to my backup after its done

idk what tpax is exactly its my first ROM on the bionic... i have kin3tx with full blur and the ICS ui

Last edited:
OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
in the process of getting it done with releasedroot ... hope i can get to my backup after its done

idk what tpax is exactly its my first ROM on the bionic... i have kin3tx with full blur and the ICS ui

yeah likely one of those UI's that is causing the problem...doubt it's the Blur..
Once you get restored you will be able to reinstall Bionic Bootstrap and get to Clockworkmod to nandroid back

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
yeah likely one of those UI's that is causing the problem...doubt it's the Blur..
Once you get restored you will be able to reinstall Bionic Bootstrap and get to Clockworkmod to nandroid back

done ... clicked restore .. took a while.... now its booting up... slowly... idk if its a bootloop or not ill see in a few i guess

edit---- still bootlooping what now lol... i did the backup before i messed with metamorph and the phone was running perfect

Last edited:
OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
done ... clicked restore .. took a while.... now its booting up... slowly... idk if its a bootloop or not ill see in a few i guess

edit---- still bootlooping what now lol... i did the backup before i messed with metamorph and the phone was running perfect

When you say 'clicked restore', what exactly did you use to restore

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
When you say 'clicked restore', what exactly did you use to restore

bionic bootstrap > restore> restore 12.18.... said complete ... hit reboot system.... bootloop

did it all over again... this time with releasedroot to get me back on my phone then p3 to root... now heading back to bootstrap

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
bionic bootstrap > restore> restore 12.18.... said complete ... hit reboot system.... bootloop

did it all over again... this time with releasedroot to get me back on my phone then p3 to root... now heading back to bootstrap

So the nandroid restore 12/18 is from 'before' you applied the Cowboys MetaMorph.zip...correct?

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
So the nandroid restore 12/18 is from 'before' you applied the Cowboys MetaMorph.zip...correct?

CWM recovery ... yup... downloaded metamorph and zip... rebooted into bootstrap.... ran a backup.... rebooted... metamorph app applied theme... phone rebooted into bootloops...

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Don't know what to say other than it possibly has to do with the ICS UI that you added on, but looking at that UI I don't see what in the framework would cause that to happen......even with the ICS UI it should apply just fine.

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hold on, let me try adding on that ICS UI

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
i just dont get why after a restore of what was a perfect backup the phone was still bootlooping.... i made the backup before i applied the metamorph theme... thats more confusing than anything... on my second try ... hopefully i can get back to where i was before i applied the theme

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i just dont get why after a restore of what was a perfect backup the phone was still bootlooping.... i made the backup before i applied the metamorph theme... thats more confusing than anything... on my second try ... hopefully i can get back to where i was before i applied the theme

If you are nandroiding a backup to a point 'before' you applied the MetaMorph.zip then there is absolutely no way that the MetaMorph would be causing that......I can tell you that the ICS UI TPax does indeed cause a bootloop for me as well when I tried to install it over my MetaMorphed ROM.... but I can positively tell you that the MM cannot affect your backups.

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
wow....seems to be an issue with the ICS UI tpax.... I did a full data wipe back to factory stock and it still tried to boot up with the KIN3TX bootanimation bootlooping...wtf??
when DT makes his TPax's they should be able to be interchangeable between them, however not sure what the deal is with that

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you are nandroiding a backup to a point 'before' you applied the MetaMorph.zip then there is absolutely no way that the MetaMorph would be causing that......I can tell you that the ICS UI TPax does indeed cause a bootloop for me as well when I tried to install it over my MetaMorphed ROM.... but I can positively tell you that the MM cannot affect your backups.

then i'm completely lost..... backup was done... had zero issues with the phone at that time... used MM sent me to bootloop thought no problem ill get back in a few minutes.... an hour later i've gotten no where... not sure exactly what to do now but i definitely don't want to start everything all over again

im really retarded for starting this process when i know i needed my phone right now... i shouldve waited till tomorrow but if i knew it wouldve taken 20 mins i wouldnt of done it... an hour later... even worse

ill try to flash kin3tx again and then apply the data maybe that will get me somewhere

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
then i'm completely lost..... backup was done... had zero issues with the phone at that time... used MM sent me to bootloop thought no problem ill get back in a few minutes.... an hour later i've gotten no where... not sure exactly what to do now but i definitely don't want to start everything all over again

im really retarded for starting this process when i know i needed my phone right now... i shouldve waited till tomorrow but if i knew it wouldve taken 20 mins i wouldnt of done it... an hour later... even worse

ill try to flash kin3tx again and then apply the data maybe that will get me somewhere

Used dj's releasedroot and now it's back to stock.....just gonna root and then restroe my KIN3TX nandroid...

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Used dj's releasedroot and now it's back to stock.....just gonna root and then restroe my KIN3TX nandroid...

restore my KIN3TX nandroid? is there a certain way to do it... because the 2 times i tried.... i failed