message notification

Zac McCarthy

Reaction score
I have a droid and in the notificatin bar its showing me i have a message, but the thread is not showing up when i open the message application. I've tried to clear it off my notification bar but it keeps appearing there over and over for the same message

4sweeties

Reaction score
My husband's moto droid is doing the same thing- a few weeks ago it was doing this and now it is back- he is getting the same message over and over- getting notifications almost hourly. He tried even changing his ringtone for email messages and even that will not change. My Droid is not doing it and we are using the same addys, set up the same way. Can anyone direct to a fex?

M

Matth3w

Are you guys using the stock messaging app or something like Handcent?

4sweeties

Reaction score
Are you guys using the stock messaging app or something like Handcent?

I am a techo novice and my hubby is worse. It is a comcast addy that is linked under the email icon. No changes or anything- nothing downloaded except a few card games. This is not under gmail just unde the email icon.

Did that answer the question?

M

Matth3w

Yeah and it's not what I thought it might be so I'll let someone else (hopefully) answer your question. My only parting thought...could it be that the email is marked as spam which you don't have showing on your phone so it shows a message?