Memory Performance Tweaks

zeppelinrox

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
What settings did you use and how often you get redraws?

It could be that something else such as widgetlocker is set as home

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

carbfrze

Reaction score
LockMenu & Go Launcher EX

What settings did you use and how often you get redraws?

It could be that something else such as widgetlocker is set as home

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

I'd have to agree with zelleplinrox whenever I had widgetlocker running and launcher pro i would get redraws often even after doing these settings. Afterwards though, i switched to lockmenu (free) and Go Launcher Ex (free) imo both are better
The ads on lockmenu aren't in the middle of the screen and aren't as bothersome. Plus it has a lot more features and doesn't crash as often as widgetlocker did.
Plus GO Launcher EX is 100 times better and alot better widgets with it. Plus the free aspect of both of these are cool too.
I switched to both of these I have absolutely no redraws at all.
dancedroid

droidcny

Reaction score
Thank you for the help guys, but it was my own idiocy that led to the confusion. Up to today, every time the launcher "redrew" was when I changed the orientation which happened to be when I was unlocking the phone or coming out of an app. Hopefully the bootloader is cracked soon for this phone.

ThaUrbanMyth

Reaction score
After running this my dialer closes when opening up a contact. Anybody else experience this?

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

OP
vvildcard

vvildcard

Reaction score
After running this my dialer closes when opening up a contact. Anybody else experience this?

I haven't heard of that happening because of SuperCharger or SD Speed Increase...

Have you frozen any apps?

JerseyFrankU

Reaction score
Listen to these guys if they're talkin to ya @thaurbanmyth - I had the issue - an unfreeze all and careful/methodical refreeze fixed me -

~~~~~~~~~​
Can anyone tell me if the restore feature of any back up will keep the theme i've set up for myself (piece-meal) intact - all my dock-bar gestures,screens and the like?

wrxman17

Reaction score
Hey so I went and saw that my supercharger wasn't running on every boot. I have it in sd cars ext. Would this make it not work?

droidcny

Reaction score
Would running themes cause the launcher to redraw? I have the Cyanogen theme for Go Launcher and my home screens have been missing a few icons lately.

wrxman17

Reaction score
Its probably because those programs are on your sd card. Try putting them on internal memory

ThaUrbanMyth

Reaction score
So I defrosted yahoo mail authenticator and voiala

wrxman17

Reaction score
anyone know why my v6 supercharger wont run on boot? I have done everything it says to do.......

bstowers

Reaction score
anyone know why my v6 supercharger wont run on boot? I have done everything it says to do.......

Using ScriptManager, did you mark /data/99SuperCharger.sh as "Run as root" and "Run at boot"? It's created by the Supercharger script, and it's the one that is supposed to run at startup, no the supercharger script itself.