c92b052ab170ca43c93b56366c973036.jpg
Haha... Good...I eat you first!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
8f92b892a942fff1cab155407b41c09b.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Me too..I led a blessedly sheltered life, though I grew up in the Bronx. My big fun at 10 was bowling with my friends on Saturdays. No boyfriends till high school and school came first!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Me too..I led a blessedly sheltered life, though I grew up in the Bronx. My big fun at 10 was bowling with my friends on Saturdays. No boyfriends till high school and school came first!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Wow you are from the Bronx. I grew up in Brooklyn. My daughter did not have a boyfriend until sophomore year in HS. I am still having a issue with it and now she is in her 2nd semester in College. Both of my daughter's are daddy's girls.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And bkdodger lives in New York too

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Wow you are from the Bronx. I grew up in Brooklyn. My daughter did not have a boyfriend until sophomore year in HS. I am still having a issue with it and now she is in her 2nd semester in College. Both of my daughter's are daddy's girls.

I was a Daddy's girl too, though I lost mine too young..I was 25 and he was 57. I still think of him every day...I miss him so much though it was almost 40 years ago..I lived on the Grand Concourse in the Bronx. I lived in Brooklyn after we were married--on 58 th Street between avenue J and avenue K..I met my husband at college.. He's from Queens.. My grand parents lived in Manhattan and bkdodger lives in New York too... Looks like we're having A NYC reunion now

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Efin is a daddy's girl too, but too shy to admit it.
Bwahahaha!

S7 Edge tap'n
I'll admit that I have 2 beautiful 20 something daughters that I love and adore, as far as having a daddy complex, absolutely they know who's in charge, And so do you...

Sent by my new S7-Edge